One of these is a real book! Here are more zombie chickens!
You Might Also Like:
12 steps to better brain addiction
1. I am powerless over my brain and my desire for brains is unmanagable.
2. Came to beleive that my brain is not a higher functioning power and I am insane.
3. Turn my will and my life over to another brain because I want that braiiiiinnnnn
4. Made a fearless amoral inventory of all the braaaiinnsss I have eaten.
5.Told braaiinnss, myself and another chicken zombie the exact nature of my desire for bbbrrraiinss.
6. Became entirely willing to eat braiiinnss.
to be cont.
7. Desire my shortcomings brrraainnns
8. Made a list of all the brraaaaiinss I would make amends to (one bite is a change)
9. Went to those that I needed to amend their brraaiiiiinnnss
10. Know that I want braainns and I am willing to amend others brainsss as quickly as I can.
11. Sought through begging, pleading, whining and general uugggggghhh to seek braainns.
12. Having achieved braainns and practice the principles of eatng brainssss tried to continue the chicken zombie way with other suffering brraaaiiiinnnnnnssssss
Getting tired of the pea brains i guess
Zombie eats smoker, everyone lives happily ever after?
This made my day ^^ Thanks Doug!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
The most-visited Savage Chickens cartoons: 1. I Love You More 2. How To Cure Your Arachnophobia 3. Spot the Differences 4. Hallucinations 5. Chewbacca 6. Eight Steps 7. Tigger 8. Brick House 9. Making a List 10. Curling Revisited
© 2005 - 2013 Doug Savage.
Savage Chickens® is a registered trademark of Doug Savage.