10% chance of deliciousness, 90% chance of acute stomach pain. Here’s more food.

You Might Also Like:

Tagged with:

21 Responses to Yummy

  1. A fibonacci casserole is made from the leftovers of the last two casseroles.

  2. Ant says:

    Does it have mushrooms?

  3. Twein says:

    How about a meta-casserole?

  4. steve says:



  5. Ce says:


  6. Chaz says:

    lol… this strangely makes me think (and I really can’t say why) of the joke I heard about why it is vomit always has bits of carrot in it even when you have not eaten any lol…

  7. Jim Stud says:

    That’s a delicacy compared to what I eat normally! 🙁

  8. Teddi says:


  9. Susan says:

    Stop browsing through my fridg Doug!


  10. willwot says:

    hmmmmmmhmmmm even soggier potato chips

  11. Tom says:

    It’s casseroles all the way down.

  12. David says:

    Meh. Stolen from Malcolm in the Middle.

  13. Wildbird says:

    How long were those other four cassleroles been laying in the fridge?

  14. Shannon says:

    The pinnacle of the casserole food chain.

  15. Murphy says:

    Ultimate Supercasserole is a good band name.

  16. Joseph Kinyon says:

    I like how Twein put it —a meta-role.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Shop for Savage Chickens Gear

Visit the store for mugs, t-shirts, and other fun stuff.