Currently viewing the tag: "Casserole"

Downstairs Menu

True story. Here are some more smelly cartoons.

Also, congrats to reader Alvaro – it’s his last day at work today!

Tagged with:


10% chance of deliciousness, 90% chance of acute stomach pain. Here’s more food.

Tagged with:

Savage Chickens - Grocery Store

More haiku.

[Technorati tags: , , , , , ]

Tagged with:

Shop for Savage Chickens Gear

Visit the store for mugs, t-shirts, and other fun stuff.